Farm Wireless Weather Station
Professional weather station / wind speed wind direction rain meter pressure temperature humidity UV
If you have any inquiries before purchasing please contact us at email@example.com and one of our sales representative will get in touch with you.
(References to farms already installed are available)
Farming in Kenya today is a big risk, big rewards type of business. Farms are very expensive to run and high-yielding in profit in good crop years. One key to be successful with your crop yield is to be analyzing everything from seed crop data, how Weather Stations help Farmers to pesticide application, to soil conditions and our favorite subject, using a weather station to study what nature’s elements are doing daily.
The biggest reason farms in Kenya fail is usually weather related crop failure. Sometimes this failure is not that crops aren’t produced, but that not enough of a yield was produced to overcome the high costs.
One way to increase the crop yields is to employ every available modern day data stream to help you understand the truth about what is happening on your farm. This data stream would be of weather data coming from weather stations you may have set up on your farm property.
Complete weather station for home/ farm with Touch Panel with PC Interface, Transmitter Powered by Solar Panel-in Temperature Instruments
- It can measures: Wind speed, wind direction, rain, temperature (outdoor & indoor), humidity (outdoor & indoor), pressure, UV, illuminance, heat index.
- It transmits 433MHz from the outdoor sensor array to the receiver (display indoor).
- The device (indoor ) can be connected to PC by USB cable, view the data on the PC.
- The data can be uploaded to the website(www.wundergound.com) via PC, when the PC connecting to the internet.
1. Solar charging function for outdoor unit (there’s a small solar panel on the outdoor unit)
2. UV index(0-12)
3. Illuminance measurement
4. USB port for easy connection to your PC to view the weather data.
5. All the weather data from the base station and up to 4080 sets of
weather history data with user adjustable measuring intervals can
be recorded and uploaded to your PC.
6. Free PC software to view the weather data on PC, after connection between the device and the PC.
7. Rainfall data (inches or mm):1-hour, 24-hour, one week, one month
and total since last reset.
8. Wind chill and Dew point temperature display(°F or °C)
All minimum and maximum values along with time and date of their
9. Wind speed(mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort)
10. Wind direction display with LCD compass.
11. Weather forecast tendency arrow.
12. Weather alarm modes for: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point,
rainfall, wind speed, air pressure, storm warning.
13. Forecast icons based on changing barometric pressure.
14. Barometric pressure (inHg or hPa)
15. Indoor and outdoor temperature unit: °F or °C.
16. Indoor and outdoor humidity unit: °F or °C.
17. 12 or 24-hour time display
18. Perpetual calendar
19. Time zone setting
20. Time alarm
21. High light LED backlight
22. Wall hanging or free standing
23. Synchronized instant reception
24. Manual: in English.
1) Indoor temperature measure range: -10 to 60°C
2) Outdoor temperature measure range: -40 to 60°C
(remark: please use the lithium battery to ensure it can work in the cold weather.)
3) Humidity measuring range: 10% to 99%
4) Wind speed measure range: 0 to 50.0m/s
5) Wind direction: 0 to 359 degree
6) Rainfall range: 0 to 9999.9 mm
7) Light range: 0 to 300000.0 lux
8) UVI range: 0 to 15 index (0 to 20000 w/m2)
9) Transmission range up to 100m (330 feet)
10) Power consumption:
Below is the software interface for your reference: